At Clark Pacific Snow Inc. we are the largest snow removal company in Nanaimo and are looking for hard working laborer’s to join our snow shoveling team! You must be hard working and not shy away from physical labour. You will be responsible for shoveling sidewalks etc on commercial properties that cannot be cleared by a machine operator.
We pay very competitive rates, starting at $33 an hour.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- **You must have your own transportation** Drivers license, drivers abstract and vehicle are required.
- Must be able to respond promptly to calls for snow and ice events.
- You are a reliable, hard-working and responsible individual.
- You must be able to do an 4-8 hour shift of physical labor, shifts can be as long as 12 hours.
- Working hours are casual and on call and include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Work is outdoors in various conditions including extreme cold and wet conditions.
- You will act, at all times, in a professional manners (with customers and coworkers)
- We will provide all equipment required, pick up at main office.
- You will be required to submit paperwork at each site.
Why with Clark Pacific
→ Competitive Rates
We believe that our team needs to make a competive wage to make ends meet in our current economy.
If you have a job, that’s ok! During a snow storm, pick up extra shifts with us to earn some extra cash. We have early morning (starting at 4:30 a.m.), afternoon, evening, weekday and weekends available. We never know when a snow storm, so we do our best to work with your schedule!
→ Winter Season
Take advantage of our competitive wage during the winter season! We will keep you on call from Nov 15 to April 15.
4101 Jinglepot Road
Nanaimo, BC V9T 5P8
- [email protected]
(250) 714 – 8102